Above the horizon


Device used : Nikon Coolpix S3100


Device used : Nikon Coolpix S3100

# Above the horizon # Bird Photography # Nature Photography # Aerial Photography # Sky Photography # Creative Photography # Photography Pictures # Photography Blogs 

" The breeze at dawn has secret to tell, don't go back to sleep "
~ Unknown

" Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field, I will meet you there "

This was my second tryout for bird photography. This time the photograph is bit different than the earlier one. Here, I can say that I have proved the definition of Bird Photography that is a type of photography where bird are usually at flight.

Hope you liked this photograph.

Please share this post if you like it.

Thank you
© Shreyash's Photography

Comments

  1. Awesome Dear...well Done . KEEP IT UP👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will become a good photographer...keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all of you. Hope you all will keep supporting me like this and soon I will be back with a new post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment