Tiny Wooden Tortoise

 


Device used : Nikon Coolpix S3100

# Tortoise-Turtle # Tiny Wooden Tortoise # Wooden Article # Cute # Still life Photography # Love For Photography # New World of Photography # Photography Pictures # Photography Blog # Creative Photography 

This is an wooden tortoise which I tried to describe with the help of my camera. A tortoise is a reptile which belongs to the family of Testudinidae Batsch. The life expectancy of an turtle is upto 200 years which is about two and a half times of human life expectancy. They have now became endangered species due to the extensive poaching of this species.

In the given Photograph i tried to capture the beautiful artwork done by the artist to create an tortoise out of a piece of wood. 

The focus on skin or the scales which is known as scutes was more needed so it was a good work to make the scutes distinct.
The mid central focus gave the still object i.e. The Wooden Tortoise an own weightage.

Hope you loved this photograph.
I would try to describe more about my photographs in near future.

Thank you

© Shreyash's Photography

I hope you liked my post. Do share your views in the comment box and share my post.

Comments

Post a Comment